What is Filariasis?
Filariasis (philariasis) is a parasitic disease (usually an infectious tropical disease) that is caused by thread-like nematodes (roundworms) belonging to the superfamily Filarioidea,also known as "filariae". These are transmitted from host to host by blood-feeding arthropods, mainly black flies and mosquitoes.
Questions and answers on "Filariasis"
Health resources related to Filariasis
- Ayurveda filariasis prevention
- Lymphatic filariasis on breasts
- Diagnosis of filariasis
- Filariasis treat with traditional chinese medicine
- Nursing intervention in filariasis
- Contact doctors for limphatic filariasis india
- Diagnosis of lymphatic filariasis
- Is filariasis a contagious disease
- Medicines for curing filariasis
- Filariasis fever suicidal tendency is filariasis treatable