What is Fifth disease?
Fifth disease is also called erhthema infectiosum caused by Parvo virus B 19. It causes fever and redness of cheek called slapped cheek disease. It also causes pure red cell aplasia.
Questions and answers on "Fifth disease"
Health resources related to Fifth disease
- Pic of fifth disease rash
- What is fifth disease in adults
- Lifelong immunity for fifth disease
- Drugs/medication for fifth disease
- Fifth disease fact sheet
- Child with vomiting with diarrhoea is it fifth disease
- Treatment and cure for fifth disease
- Diagnosis of fifth disease
- Rash from fifth disease
- Fifth disease in adult women
Recent questions on Fifth disease