What is Fibrosis?
Formation of fibrous tissue as a reparative or reactive process, as opposed to formation of fibrous tissue as a normal constituent of an organ or tissue.
Questions and answers on "Fibrosis"
Health resources related to Fibrosis
- Flare ups of peritoneal fibrosis
- Cycistic fibrosis zybox drug
- Symptoms of infective fibrosis
- Oral sub mucosis fibrosis
- Diagnosis of progressive fibrosis
- What treatment i should take for mouth fibrosis
- How to treat oral sub-mucous fibrosis
- Drugs/medication for hepatic fibrosis
- Is minimal ptb fibrosis is infectious
- Lower lobe fibrosis