What is Fibromatosis?
Localized benign soft tissue tumor which can spread into the adjacent deeper structures without metastases to distant parts is fibromatosis. This can occur anywhere in the body and may be painful. Fatality depends upon the location of the growth.
Questions and answers on "Fibromatosis"
Health resources related to Fibromatosis
- Fibromatosis of the uterus
- Palmar fibromatosis specialists
- Medications to treat fibromatosis
- Fibromatosis facial plantar
- Diagnosis of fibromatosis
- Drugs/medication for fibromatosis
- Fibromatosis aggressive breathing with ventilator accurate prognosis
- Fibromatosis of the mouth
- Fibromatosis colli
- Palmar fibromatosis treatment