Fallopian tube carcinoma

What is Fallopian tube carcinoma?

It is malignant growth or carcinoma in fallopian tube in one or both mainly retrograde spread from uterus.

Questions and answers on "Fallopian tube carcinoma"

I have a lump on my left collar bone, it's about the size of a small olive. No pain, but hard and the other side does not feel the same. I have a...

doctor1 MD

Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.


Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Fallopian tube carcinoma

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Treatment/Therapy