What is Facial paralysis?
Facial nerve paralysis is a common problem that involves the paralysis of any structures innervated by the facial nerve. The pathway of the facial nerve is long and relatively convoluted, and so there are a number of causes that may result in facial nerve paralysis. The most common is Bell's palsy, an idiopathic disease that may only be diagnosed by exclusion.
Questions and answers on "Facial paralysis"
Health resources related to Facial paralysis
- Diagnosis of facial paralysis
- Partial facial paralysis
- Symptoms of facial paralysis
- Facial paralysis kinesio taping
- Drugs/medication for facial paralysis
- One-sided facial paralysis
- Diagnosis of partial facial paralysis
- Facial paralysis causes
- Treatment and cure for partial facial paralysis
- Is facial paralysis curable