What is Facet syndrome?
It is a syndrome in which the zygophysial joints cause pain. 55 percent of facet syndrome occurs in cervical vertebrea.
Questions and answers on "Facet syndrome"
Health resources related to Facet syndrome
- Facet syndrome versus anteriolisthesisdegenerative spine disease
- Treatment options facet syndrome
- Facet syndrome treatment exercises
- What are some treatment options for facet syndrome
- Facet syndrome causes
- Symptoms of facet syndrome
- Treatment and cure for facet syndrome
- Diagnosis of facet syndrome
- Drugs/medication for facet syndrome