What is Extracorporeal shock?
It stands for Extra corporeal shock wave lithotripsy, which is a commonly used standard treatment for ureteric stones. In this, shock waves are blasted in the ureter due to which the stones are crushed and can then be taken out by basketing.
Questions and answers on "Extracorporeal shock"
Health resources related to Extracorporeal shock
- Drugs/medication for extracorporeal shock
- Complications extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy
- Diagnosis of extracorporeal shock
- Treatment and cure for extracorporeal shock
- Symptoms of extracorporeal shock
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy eswl
- Extracorporeal shock causes
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy complications