What is Erythromelalgia?
Erythromelalgia is a rare disorder that is characterized by burning pain and warmth and redness of the extremities.Causes of erythromelalgia include the following:myeloproliferative disorders,Idiopathic origin,medications,Infection,genetic mutation and mushroom poisoning.
Questions and answers on "Erythromelalgia"
Health resources related to Erythromelalgia
- Erythromelalgia symptoms and signs
- Erythromelalgia causes
- Blood disorder erythromelalgia causes
- Diagnosis of blood disorder erythromelalgia
- Drugs/medication for blood disorder erythromelalgia
- Treatment and cure for erythromelalgia
- Diagnosis of erythromelalgia
- Symptoms of erythromelalgia
- Drugs/medication for erythromelalgia
- Symptoms of blood disorder erythromelalgia