What is Erythema infectiosum?
- Not to be confused with sixth disease. See Exanthema subitum.
Erythema infectiosum or fifth disease is one of several possible manifestations of infection by parvovirus B19.
The name "fifth disease" comes from its place on the standard list of rash-causing childhood diseases, which also includes measles, scarlet fever, and rubella.
Questions and answers on "Erythema infectiosum"
Health resources related to Erythema infectiosum
- Diagnosis of erythema infectiosum
- Symptoms of erythema infectiosum
- Treatment and cure for erythema infectiosum
- Erythema infectiosum causes
- Drugs/medication for roseola, erythema infectiosum
- Treatment and cure for roseola, erythema infectiosum
- Symptoms of roseola, erythema infectiosum
- Roseola, erythema infectiosum causes
- Diagnosis of roseola, erythema infectiosum
- Drugs/medication for erythema infectiosum