Enterococcal infection

Questions and answers on "Enterococcal infection"

I am 25 years old , 1year back i get typhoid,i take the treatment for that ,but till now i get the positive 40 dilutions in O and H ,In a blood...

doctor1 MD

Hello dear,

Thank you for your contact to health care magic.

I read and understand your concern.

I am Dr Arun Tank answering your concern.

It won't...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Hi doctor,

my name is XXXXXXX im tested(SWAB and Blood) and detected for Chlymadia and doctor gave me arthromycin(1000mg).after 16days retest(SWAB)...

doctor1 MD


Thanks for the query.

It seems like a mixed Sexually Transmitted Infection(STI), with chlamydia, bacterial and candidial infection....

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

I was recently diagnosed from a perm sample with Enterococcus, I would Like to know if either Doxycyclin or Augmentin or cephalexin can be used to...

doctor1 MD

Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX

Thank you for your query.

Antibiotic sensitivity (antibiogram) testing should be done because there is significant...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Health resources related to Enterococcal infection

Recent questions on Enterococcal infection

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Related Drugs/Medications