What is Enteric fever?
Enteric fever is the disease caused by the bacteria Salmonella typhi. It is also known as Typhoid fever.
Questions and answers on "Enteric fever"
Health resources related to Enteric fever
- Diet in enteric fever
- Diet after enteric fever
- Enteric fever typhoid food precautions
- Treatment and cure for resistant enteric fever
- Pathophysiology of enteric fever by diagram in pedia
- Ceftum use for treatment of enteric fever
- Diagnosis of bacterial enteric fever
- What to eat in enteric fever
- Bacterial enteric fever causes
- Treatment and cure for enteric fever