What is Endometrial cancer?
Cancer that forms in the tissue lining the uterus (the small, hollow, pear-shaped organ in a woman's pelvis in which a fetus develops). Most endometrial cancers are adenocarcinomas (cancers that begin in cells that make and release mucus and other fluids). Treatment includes surgery, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, and vaccine therapy.
Questions and answers on "Endometrial cancer"
Health resources related to Endometrial cancer
- Herbal endometrial cancer treatments
- Endometrial cancer with 6mm thickness
- Causes of pelviectais endometrial cancer
- Endometrial cancer pain in left leg
- Endometrial cancer metastasis to liver
- What are the risk factors for endometrial cancer
- Stomach bruise endometrial cancer
- Endometrial cancer in 39 year old
- Is endometrial cancer contagious
- How does endometrial cancer develop