What is Encopresis?
Encopresis is the voluntary or involuntary passage of stools in a child who has been toilet trained (typically over age 4), which causes the soiling of clothes.
Questions and answers on "Encopresis"
Health resources related to Encopresis
- Encopresis and methamphetamine use
- Therapeutic interventions for encopresis
- What are the symptoms and causes for adult encopresis
- Butt plug pessary or encopresis
- Encopresis spread e. coli
- Encopresis and hypercholesterolemia
- Encopresis genetics
- Drugs/medication for encopresis
- Encopresis in adolescence
- Encopresis natural remedies
Recent questions on Encopresis