What is Encephalomalacia?
In medicine, cerebral softening (encephalomalacia) is a localized softening of the brain substance, due to hemorrhage or inflammation. Three varieties, distinguished by their color and representing different stages of the morbid process, are known respectively as red, yellow, and white softening.
Questions and answers on "Encephalomalacia"
Health resources related to Encephalomalacia
- Diagnosing encephalomalacia
- Encephalomalacia and gliosis
- Treatment and cure for encephalomalacia
- Encephalomalacia causes
- Encephalomalacia effects in a person
- Babies with encephalomalacia who is very constipated
- Diagnosis of encephalomalacia
- Encephalomalacia due to accident causes migraine headaches treatment
- Acute encephalomalacia chest pains
- Chronic encephalomalacia signs and symptoms