What is Encephalitis?
Encephalitis is a term referring to inflammation (swelling) of the brain. This kind of swelling can lead to everything from headaches, vomiting and sensitivity to Light all the way to Seizures and Death. Cause of the encephalitis is very important find. CT's, MRI's and a procedure called a lumbar puncture are some of the specific tests your doctor might ask for. Admission to the hospital is normal
Questions and answers on "Encephalitis"
Health resources related to Encephalitis
- Remedy for japan encephalitis homeopathic medicine
- Anti nmda receptor encephalitis treatment
- Hashimoto encephalitis treatment
- Encephalitis caused by shingles
- Bickerstaff encephalitis cause
- Encephalitis red lines on my arms
- Pathophysiology of thyfoid encephalitis
- Anti-nmdar encephalitis symptoms
- What causes autoimmune limbic encephalitis
- Limbic encephalitis airborne