What is Elephantiasis?
It is also called Filariasis. It is caused by Filarial parasite. We can say its a cousin of Malaria. it causes blockade of lymphatic system and there by lymphedema and thicking of skin and subcutaneous tissues causing pachydermatitis.
Questions and answers on "Elephantiasis"
Health resources related to Elephantiasis
- Nursing interventions of elephantiasis
- I am suffering from filariasis, elephantiasis, can i take albenza?
- Percentage of elephantiasis
- What is common age group of elephantiasis
- How to get rid of elephantiasis
- Life expectancy for a person with elephantiasis
- How long does a person with elephantiasis expected to live
- Organism that causes elephantiasis
- Elephantiasis mode of transmission
- Elephantiasis in the chin