What is Electric shock?
The sum of immediate and delayed pathophysiologic responses of living tissue to a current of electricity of sufficient magnitude to induce abnormal sensations (paresthesia, pain) or objective changes (muscle spasm, cardiac arrhythmia, neurologic impairment including coma, tissue damage).
Questions and answers on "Electric shock"
Health resources related to Electric shock
- Wrist hurts after electric shock
- Electric shock to arm and neck
- Electric shock therapy for ocd
- Painful electric shock legs
- Electric shock feeling in lower back
- Electric shock feeling in my chest and arms
- Electric shock behind ear
- Post mortem signs of electric shock in cattle
- Electric shock pain in blisters
- Diagnosis of electric shock