What is Edwards syndrome?
Edwards syndrome (also known as Trisomy 18 [T18]) is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of an extra 18th chromosome. This genetic condition almost always results from non disjunction during meiosis.
Questions and answers on "Edwards syndrome"
Health resources related to Edwards syndrome
- Treatment and cure for edwards syndrome
- Drugs/medication for edwards syndrome
- Edwards syndrome abnormal facies
- Support groups for edwards syndrome
- Symptoms of edwards syndrome
- Edwards syndrome causes
- Quickly edwards syndrome treatment
- Any precautions to top edwards syndrome
- Diagnosis of edwards syndrome
- Treatments for edwards syndrome
Recent questions on Edwards syndrome