Edema bulla

What is Edema bulla?

Edema blisters (also known as "Edema bulla", "Hydrostatic bulla," and "Stasis blister") are a cutaneous condition that develop in patients with an acute exacerbation of chronic edema, particularly of the lower extremities, and in the setting of anasarca.

Questions and answers on "Edema bulla"

how to medicate for "edema bulla"

doctor1 MD

Hi there.
Thank you for posting your question.

Edema, meaning fluid collecting in the tissues, usually the lower limbs, can have many causes. Back...

Read Full Thread   Ask a Doctor Now

Recent questions on Edema bulla

Ask Question
Doctor Image

Hi, I am Dr. Andrew Rynne (Family Physician). I will be guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.