What is Ectropion?
Ectropion is a medical condition in which the lower eyelid turns outwards. Here the closing of eyeball is not possible and the eye always remains open or partially depending on the severity of ectropion.
Questions and answers on "Ectropion"
Health resources related to Ectropion
- Ectropion cervix in pregnancy
- Ectropion of the urethra
- Ectropion or cervical erosion infertility
- Ectropion in perimenopause
- Large ectropion on cervix with possible polyp
- How to naturally get rid of ectropion
- Spotting when pregnant due to ectropion
- Vaginal ectropion after episiotomy repairs
- Ectropion causes
- Mild dyskaryosis ectropion