What is Dysuria?
Dysuria is pain while urination. It can be due to urinary tract infections,Urinary stones or urethritis.
Questions and answers on "Dysuria"
Health resources related to Dysuria
- Dysuria or painful urination workup
- Urine smells like boiled cabbage and dysuria
- What is mild dysuria
- Dysuria following cystoscopy caused by bacteria
- What organ involved in dysuria
- Dysuria and sensitivity to javex
- Dysuria without infection
- Burning hot cheetos dysuria
- Treatment for dysuria
- Treatment and cure for dysuria