What is Dyspraxia?
It is a chronic neurological disorder beginning in childhood that can affect planning of movements and co-ordination as a result of brain messages not being accurately transmitted to the body.
Questions and answers on "Dyspraxia"
Health resources related to Dyspraxia
- Treatment and cure for dyspraxia
- Do stemcell therapy help for dyspraxia
- Dyspraxia leg cramp shakes
- Dyspraxia sleep too much
- Sleep disorders children dyspraxia
- Dyspraxia and accessive talking
- Drugs/medication for dyspraxia
- Dyspraxia treatment adults
- Is weed good for dyspraxia
- Dyspraxia defensive paranoia