What is Dyspnea?
Shortness of breath, a subjective difficulty or distress in breathing, usually associated with disease of the heart or lungs; occurs normally during intense physical exertion or at high altitude. It has many causes related to not only pulmonary health, but other organ systems such as the cardiovascular system.
Questions and answers on "Dyspnea"
Health resources related to Dyspnea
- Treatment and cure for Dyspnea
- Dyspnea causes
- Symptoms of acute onset dyspnea
- Acute onset dyspnea causes
- Drugs/medication for acute onset dyspnea
- Dyspnea after hysterectomy hysterectomy
- Treatment and cure for acute onset dyspnea
- Symptoms of Dyspnea
- Dyspnea on exertion decrease in o2sats normal test results recommendations
- Drugs/medication for Dyspnea