What is Dysplasia?
If you break down the word.. Dys = Wrong / improper, while plasia = Growth. So the word can roughly be translated to improper growth. Dysplasia can be described as a change that a cell in your body undergoes when it is under alot of stress and it is reacting to that stress. These changes are NOT normal to the life cycle of that cell and can be a sign of diseases, most notably cancer.
Questions and answers on "Dysplasia"
Health resources related to Dysplasia
- Camtomelic dysplasia life expectancy
- Info on multiple epiphyseal dysplasia
- Clinical features of skeletal dysplasia
- Mild squamous epithelial dysplasia
- Fibrous dysplasia hip
- Living with streeters dysplasia
- Developmental dysplasia of the hip treatment
- Cannabis fibrous dysplasia
- Is mild dysplasia contagious
- Pelvic dysplasia in pregnancy