What is Dysphoria?
Dysphoria is a medically recognized mental and emotional condition in which a person experiences intense feelings of depression, discontent, and in some cases indifference to the world around them.
Questions and answers on "Dysphoria"
Health resources related to Dysphoria
- Symptoms of Dysphoria
- I am suffering from gender dysphoria, can i take testosterone systemic?
- Drugs/medication for Dysphoria
- Is dysphoria a side effect of propranolol?
- Transgender dysphoria blues
- Dysphoria causes
- Diagnosis of Dysphoria
- Is dysphoria a side effect of anafranil?
- Treatment and cure for Dysphoria
- Dysphoria vs depression