What is Dysphonia?
Dysphonia is the medical term for disorders of the voice, that is an impairment in the ability to produce voice sounds using the vocal organs.
Questions and answers on "Dysphonia"
Health resources related to Dysphonia
- Dysphonia hypoparathyroidism
- Vitamin good for dysphonia
- Dysphonia raynaud's silent migraine
- Dysphonia causes
- Muscle tension dysphonia therapy
- Ventricular dysphonia causes and treatments
- Organic dysphonia and underactive thyroid
- Drugs/medication for dysphonia
- Muscle tension dysphonia treatment
- Child hood dysphonia