What is Dyspareunia?
Dyspareunia is severe pain experienced during sex. It may be superficial caused due to less lubrication, vaginal infections or trauma to the genitalia. Deep dyspareunia may be due to endometriosis, pelvic infections, fibroids, ovarian tumors or retroverted uterus [uterus directed backwards]. Psychological dyspareunia occurs due to anxiety stress or physical abuse.
Questions and answers on "Dyspareunia"
Health resources related to Dyspareunia
- Treatment and cure for superficial dyspareunia
- Lignocaine gel for dyspareunia
- Collision dyspareunia
- Symptoms of dyspareunia
- Diagnosis of dyspareunia
- Dyspareunia causes and treatment
- Bleeding from collision dyspareunia
- Lubic lubricating jelly dyspareunia
- Drugs/medication for dyspareunia
- Dyspareunia with copper coil