What is Dyskinesia?
Dyskinesia is a difficulty or distortion in performing voluntary movements, which often occurs as a side effect of long-term therapy with levodopa.
Questions and answers on "Dyskinesia"
Health resources related to Dyskinesia
- Dyskinesia of esophagus
- What is oral buccal dyskinesia
- Oral buccal lingual dyskinesia
- Diagnosis of dyskinesia
- Paroxysmal kinesigenic dyskinesia treatment
- Diagnosis of gastric, dyskinesia leading
- Treatment and cure for dyskinesia
- Primary cilia dyskinesia constipation
- Gastric, dyskinesia leading causes
- Drugs/medication for dyskinesia