What is Dysgraphia?
Dysgraphia is a learning disability that affects writing, which requires a complex set of motor and information processing skills. It can lead to problems with spelling, poor handwriting and putting thoughts on paper. People with dysgraphia might have trouble organizing letters, numbers and words on a line or page.
Questions and answers on "Dysgraphia"
Health resources related to Dysgraphia
- Dysgraphia and difficulties with foreign langage
- Dysgraphia causes
- Symptoms of dysgraphia
- Dysgraphia and encopresis
- Could dysgraphia be caused from the complications in pregnancy
- Treatment for dysgraphia in adults
- How to cure dysgraphia
- Drugs/medication for dysgraphia
- Diagnosis of dysgraphia
- Dysgraphia opthamologist