What is Dysentery?
Dysentery is an intestinal inflammation, especially in the colon, that can lead to severe diarrhea with mucus or blood in the feces. Patients typically experience mild to severe abdominal pain or stomach cramps. In some cases, untreated dysentery can be life-threatening, especially if the infected person cannot replace lost fluids fast enough.
Questions and answers on "Dysentery"
Health resources related to Dysentery
- 9th month baby having dysentery
- Amoebic dysentery contaminated food
- Diagnosis of infective dysentery
- Pregnant suffering with dysentery natural and safe medication
- Blood dysentery after lap chole
- Dysentery due to teething
- Home remedy for dysentery with bitter tongue
- New born treat dysentery in baby
- Can amoebic dysentery be diagnosed without lab teats
- What causes burning sensation in bums when suffering from dysentery