What is Dysautonomia?
Dysautonomia (or autonomic dysfunction) is any disease or malfunction of the autonomic nervous system (ANS). The autonomic nervous system controls a number of functions in the body, such as heart rate, blood pressure, digestive tract peristalsis, and sweating, amongst others. Dysfunction of the ANS can involve any of these functions.
Questions and answers on "Dysautonomia"
Health resources related to Dysautonomia
- Pots dysautonomia and extreme pain
- Dysautonomia during perimenopause
- Post-viral dysautonomia
- Dysautonomia causes
- Dysautonomia and weight gain
- Familial dysautonomia disease
- Dysautonomia natural treatment
- Drugs/medication for dysautonomia
- Treatment and cure for dysautonomia
- Dysautonomia pots and autonomic neuropathy