What is Dwarfism?
Obsolete term for a condition or a group of conditions in which the height of the person while standing is below the third percentile. Usually termed short stature.
Questions and answers on "Dwarfism"
Health resources related to Dwarfism
- Dwarfism affecting the integumentary system
- Dwarfism and disability allowance
- Dwarfism sticking tongue out
- Dwarfism achondroplasia genetics punnett square
- Healthy lifestyle about dwarfism
- Early contractions dwarfism
- Physician dwarfism specialist
- Dwarfism and low wbc
- Other names for pituitary dwarfism
- Dwarfism with dominant lethal