What is Ductal carcinoma?
It is a carcinoma originating from the lactiferous ducts of the breast.
Questions and answers on "Ductal carcinoma"
Health resources related to Ductal carcinoma
- Is ductal carcinoma in situ cancer
- What is infiltrating ductal carcinoma
- Ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast
- Can ductal carcinoma in situ dcis be treated without surgery
- Symptoms of infiltrating ductal carcinoma
- Symptoms of Ductal carcinoma
- Infiltrative ductal carcinoma of right breast
- Non-invasive ductal carcinoma
- Infiltrating ductal carcinoma
- Ductal carcinoma causes