What is Dry socket?
It is also called as alveolitis sicca dolarosa. It occur due to the dislodgement of the blood clot from the extraction socket leading to inflammation of the bone. The pain will be severe seen in first 3 days after extraction.
Questions and answers on "Dry socket"
Health resources related to Dry socket
- Difference between dry socket and a normal hole
- Dry socket packing clove
- Dry socket and coughing up blood
- Does alcohol cause dry socket
- Vitamins dry socket
- Dry socket ear pain
- Lump in jawline after dry socket removal
- Dry socket causes throat problems
- Dry socket after a week
- Flying with tooth dry socket