What is Drug abuse?
Habitual use of drugs not needed for therapeutic purposes, solely to alter one's mood, affect, or state of consciousness, or to affect a body function unnecessarily (as in laxative abuse).
Questions and answers on "Drug abuse"
Health resources related to Drug abuse
- Long-term drug abuse
- What leads to drug abuse
- Impacts of drug abuse
- Oxycodone drug abuse
- Article about drug abuse
- Drug abuse and drug addiction
- Marijuana national institute on drug abuse
- Meth drug abuse make swollen testicle
- Seborrheic dermatitis cocaine drug abuse
- Symptoms of intravenous drug abuse