What is Drooling?
Drooling is saliva flowing outside of your mouth unintentionally due to impairement of muscle strength of the mouth.This is seen neurological disorders -cerebral palsy,bells palsy,stroke,sometimes trauma,gum disease.
Questions and answers on "Drooling"
Health resources related to Drooling
- Drooling causes
- Is drooling a side effect of nortriptyline?
- What causes excess salivation and drooling in children
- Is drooling a side effect of elavil?
- Drooling while sleeping
- Is drooling a side effect of carbamazepine?
- Meaning of constant drooling
- Swollen throat gland cause drooling
- Uncontrollable drooling and spasms
- Drooling blood metaformin
Recent questions on Drooling