What is Double chin?
A double chin is a layer of subcutaneous fat around the neck that sags down and creates a wrinkle, making the owner appear to have a second chin. It is most common on people who are elderly or obese.
Questions and answers on "Double chin"
Health resources related to Double chin
- Getting rid of double chin
- How to lose double chin fast
- Face exercises to lose double chin
- Can swollen tonsils cause double chin
- Diagnosis of Double chin
- Cosmetic surgery for double chin
- Can big tonsils cause a double chin
- Chin wrap for double chin
- Neck exercises to reduce double chin
- Thin with a double chin
Recent questions on Double chin
Related Lab Tests