What is Diverticulosis?
Diverticulosis is the condition of having diverticula in the colon, which are outpocketings of the colonic mucosa and submucosa through weaknesses of muscle layers in the colon wall. These are more common in the sigmoid colon, which is a common place for increased pressure. This is uncommon before the age of 40, and increases in incidence after that age.
Questions and answers on "Diverticulosis"
Health resources related to Diverticulosis
- The best diet for diverticulosis
- How to detect diverticulosis or colitis
- Foods to avoid with diverticulosis
- How can a person with diverticulosis overcome the gastric problem
- Diverticulosis and hypothyroidism
- Diet outline for a senior with diverticulosis
- Is there any link between diverticulosis and caffeine
- Symptoms of Diverticulosis
- Diet for diverticulosis with diarrhea
- Can masturbating cause diverticulosis