What is Dissociative disorder?
The person with a dissociative disorder experiences a disconnection and lack of continuity between thoughts, memories, surroundings, actions and identity. Often there is a sense of disconnection from one's physical self or surroundings. Symptoms usually develop as a reaction to physical or psychological trauma and help keep difficult memories from intruding. Treatment is possible
Questions and answers on "Dissociative disorder"
Health resources related to Dissociative disorder
- Dissociative disorder taking inzofresh tablets side effects
- Symptoms of dissociative disorder
- Dissociative disorder treatment
- Drugs/medication for dissociative disorder
- Diagnosis of dissociative disorder
- Dissociative disorder causes
- Ptsd and dissociative disorder
- Treatment and cure for dissociative disorder
- Dissociative disorder symptoms and signs