What is Diabetic foot?
If you have diabetes, your blood glucose or blood sugar levels are too high. Over time, this can damage your nerves or blood vessels. Nerve damage from diabetes can cause you to lose feeling in your feet. You may not feel a cut, a blister or a sore. Foot injuries such as these can cause ulcers and infections.
Questions and answers on "Diabetic foot"
Health resources related to Diabetic foot
- Diabetic foot pulses
- Augmentin dose for diabetic foot infection
- Diabetic foot cream walgreens
- Diabetic foot with crusty sores oozing liquid
- Will zostrix diabetic foot pain treat diabetic peripheral neuropathy?
- Diabetic foot and physiotherapy
- Diabetic foot infection treatment guidelines
- Relief diabetic foot pain
- Diabetic foot clinic boriville
- Diabetic foot causes