What is Dextrocardia?
Displacement of the heart to the right, either as dextroposition, with simple displacement to the right, or as cardiac heterotaxia, with complete transposition of the right and left chambers, resulting in a heart that is the mirror image of a normal heart.
Questions and answers on "Dextrocardia"
Health resources related to Dextrocardia
- Treatment and cure for dextrocardia
- Dextrocardia and pregnancy
- Can dextrocardia herediatary
- Complication dextrocardia
- Dextrocardia of embryonic arrest
- How long does the person live with dextrocardia
- Dextrocardia problems
- Drugs/medication for dextrocardia
- Dextrocardia treamill
- Symptoms of dextrocardia