What is Dental caries?
Dental caries is cavity formed in teeth by bacterial action leading of decay to tooth structure caused by bacterias.It is a progressively destructive disease of the teeth that starts at the external surface (usually the enamel) with the apparent dissolution of the inorganic components by organic acids that are produced in immediate proximity to the tooth by the enzymatic action of masses of microorganisms.
Questions and answers on "Dental caries"
Health resources related to Dental caries
- Treatment and cure for Dental caries
- Antiacids and dental caries
- Ncp for dental caries
- Drugs/medication for Dental caries
- Ppt of ayurvedic treatment of dental caries
- Which tooth brush will prevent dental caries
- Diagnosis of chronic dental caries
- Symptoms of chronic dental caries
- Lisinopril dental caries
- Drugs/medication for chronic dental caries