What is Dengue?
Dengue is an illness caused by a virus. It may cause high fevers, headaches, confusion, muscle pain, and other serious symptoms.
Questions and answers on "Dengue"
Health resources related to Dengue
- Dengue fever white tongue
- Dengue fever lead to hair loss
- Dengue fever bad smelling poo
- Dengue fever and warfarin
- Can dengue weaken the stomach wall
- Discharge planning for dengue fever syndrome
- Diet for dengue management
- Dengue food to eat toddler
- Effects of dengue fever
- What to do if bitten by a dengue mosquito