What is Demyelination?
Loss of myelin with preservation of the axons or fiber tracts. Central demyelination occurs within the central nervous system (the demyelination seen with multiple sclerosis); peripheral demyelination affects the peripheral nervous system (the demyelination seen with Guillain-Barré syndrome).
Questions and answers on "Demyelination"
Health resources related to Demyelination
- Symptoms of demyelination
- Symptoms of brain demyelination
- Chronic ischemic demyelination management
- Demyelination on mri
- Osmotic demyelination syndrome prognosis
- Drugs/medication for demyelination
- Demyelination disease and backache
- What are the various treatment options for demyelination
- Can migranes cause demyelination
- Can migraines cause demyelination