What is Dementia?
Dementia is the loss of mental functions such as thinking, memory, and reasoning that is severe enough to interfere with a person's daily functioning. Dementia is not a disease itself, but rather a group of symptoms that are caused by various diseases or conditions.
Questions and answers on "Dementia"
Health resources related to Dementia
- Dementia and shaking hands
- Symptoms of dementia in elderly
- Drugs/medication for old, possible dementia
- Is dementia a disease
- Dementia disorders causes
- Smokeless tobacco dementia
- Dementia taking aricep and serlift sleepiness headache due to serlift
- Case study for dementia
- Pain assessment in advanced dementia
- Symptoms of early stage dementia