What is Dehydration?
dehydration is a condition that occurs when there is a loss of body fluids from the body with decrease in fluid intake. It can occur due to various reasons most common being high grade fever, loose motions, burns also sunstroke. Symtoms include dryness of mouth, weakness, dizziness, fainting ,decreased urination also confusion. If not treated promptly it can even lead to death.
Questions and answers on "Dehydration"
Health resources related to Dehydration
- Diagnosis of correct dehydration
- Night dehydration
- Treatment for dehydration
- Can dehydration cause pvcs
- What causes severe back achesstomach issuesheart palpitations and dehydration
- Vision getting brighter dehydration
- Subsequent dehydration causes
- First sign of dehydration
- Diagnosis of relative dehydration
- Measures to prevent dehydration