What is Deformity?
Deformity is abnormality which occur in any organ of body.Term is usually used to describe the malfunction of locomotive organs of body but may also be used for other organs of the body such as ear and eye.It is usually further classified into 3 degrees,mild moderate and sever.Term sever is used when functions of involved organ are deranged more than 75%.
Questions and answers on "Deformity"
Health resources related to Deformity
- Diagnosis of external nasal deformity
- Treatment and cure for bony deformity
- Drugs/medication for bony deformity
- Symptoms of external nasal deformity
- Diseases that cause facial deformity
- Trident hand deformity
- Mental retardation skeleton deformity
- Diagnosis of bilateral limb deformity
- Genu valgum deformity
- Drugs/medication for external nasal deformity