What is Deafness?
Deafness refers to inability to hear things, either totally or partially. It may be mild,moderate,severe or profound. A patient with mild hearing impairment may have problems understanding speech, especially if there is a lot of noise around, while those with moderate deafness may need a hearing aid.
Questions and answers on "Deafness"
Health resources related to Deafness
- Remedy for neural deafness
- Homoeopathic treatment for deafness by birth
- Is there any ayurvedic medicine for deafness in
- Is there any ayurvedic treatment to cure congnital deafness
- Headache deafness dull feeling
- Ear dimple and possible deafness
- Sensorineural deafness homeopathic cure
- Ayurvedic treatment of deafness
- Drugs/medication for sudden acute deafness
- Cause of deafness in addisons disease