What is Cystocele?
is a medical condition that occurs when the tough fibrous wall between a woman's bladder and her vagina (the pubocervical fascia) is torn by childbirth, allowing the bladder to herniate into the vagina.
Questions and answers on "Cystocele"
Health resources related to Cystocele
- Cystocele bladder prolapse
- Pessary designed for a cystocele
- Symptoms of cystocele in women
- Cystocele burst blood vessel
- Cystocele and rectocele repair
- Cystocele and rectocele surgery recovery time
- Does a cystocele get worse with pregnancy and childbirth
- Can cystocele be cured
- Symptoms of cystocele
- Pessary for cystocele